Apply for Representative Team Staff if you'd like to be considered for:
- Representative Head Coach
- Representative Assistant Coach
- Representative HCSP
- Representative Team Manager
Cole's Notes to set up your Spordle Account:
- Register for your Spordle account here
- Once into Spordle, click on the mug shot in the top, right corner (don't do anything else on that page) > My Account
- On the left select Member, then add member by clicking: and enter criteria for yourself and add as self
- You will then have 2 members, the account holder and the linked member, select the newly linked member and on the bottom you will see:
Record Your Information
You will need your certificate numbers and Hockey Canada ID number to apply to be a Team Staff volunteer.
Quick links if you are a returning Coach:
- Click here view your full NCCP Locker profile & resume or
- Click here to view a public transcript (NCCP # required)
- Click here to log into your eHockey account
You may not need to complete the following steps if you have completed all your certifications found in the links above and can fill out your Record of Certifications! Step 10, applying to be a Team Staff volunteer, will still need to be completed once you have recorded all your certifications.
Step 1 - CRC
- Your CRC expiry date is not yet showing in member's Spordle accounts, as a result when you apply to volunteer with PGMHA, it does not ask you for your CRC expiry date.
All PGMHA volunteers 17 years old, turning 18 by the end of calendar year, and older must have a valid Criminal Record Check or CRC. Log into your Spordle account to check the expiry date of your CRC with Hockey Canada if you are a returning volunteer and have an eHockey account.
New to volunteering with PGMHA:
- Complete your Criminal Record Check online & use access code H66S89T4NL
- Be sure to first Request a Criminal Record Check and then log back in to Share the result of a Completed Criminal Record Check
If you require the paper version to take to the RCMP detachment, please contact the office requesting one.
Record the expiration date for your online coach application in this format yyyy-mm-dd
Step 2 - RIS for Activity Leaders
Respect In Sport (RIS) for Activity Leaders is a different course than RIS for Hockey Canada Parents.
Click here to log in or create your BC Hockey RIS for Activity Leaders account
Click here for important information regarding re-certifying after your RIS For Activity Leaders
Record your RIS for Activity Leader Certificate Number
Step 3 - Hockey Canada ID
Obtain and record your Hockey ID number.
Record this 13 to 15 digit number.
Once you have completed your RIS for Activity Leaders, you can log into your Spordle account to retrieve your Hockey Canada ID here.
Step 4 - CATT
Click here to take your CATT or Concussion Awareness Training Tool online.
CATT does not expire. If you are taking it for the first time, email your Certificate to PGMHA. Your CATT is listed in your eHockey account if you've taken it before.
Step 6 - Keeping Girls in Sport
Keeping Girls In Sport is a Respect Group Inc. program PGMHA recommends all coaches involved in female hockey complete.
Record your KGIS Certificate Number
Step 8 - HCSP
Only required if you are volunteering to be the team's HCSP, a dedicated position.
Step 9 - Apply
Complete the TeamSnap Application online.
You are the Participant/Player! Please enter your information (not your player).
Step 10 - Submit your receipts for reimbursement
*BC Hockey Coaching Certifications (Coach 2 or Dev 1) will not be reimbursed until the end of the year process is complete, including your binder being submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and BC Hockey emails your qualification letter which then needs to be forwarded to email@example.com
- your name
- your division
- attach all your receipts
- attach your completed certificates