SEASON REGISTRATION CLOSED UNTIL APRIL FOR THE 2021-2022 SEASON!
Fees for Recreational Hockey Programming (2020-2021)
|Player's Birth Year||Previously||Program||Early Bird|
April 1 - May 31, 2020
Starting June 1, 2020
|2014-2016||Cross Ice 1 & 2|
|U7 Cross Ice||$485||$585|
|2012-2013||Cross Ice 3 & 4|
|U9 Cross Ice||$485||$585|
THE FINE PRINT!
- A minimum of $200 per player is to be paid at time of registration and before May 31, 2020 with balance owing paid by July 15, 2020 (new).
- New to PGMHA players will always pay Early Bird Rate (check "New to PGMHA" box to receive this discount)
- Financial Assistance:
- Families applying for financial assistance must complete the Season Registration and due dates apply.
- Include details of funding application(s) in additional information section of your registration form
- Apply for funding as soon as possible.
- Sibling Discount: $50/player sibling discount is applied when registering 3 or more players; all players must be added to a single TeamSnap registration for the discount to be applied. Refer to the Help Document at the top of this page.
- Processing fees will be added should you choose to pay online. Processing fees are 2.79% plus $0.99/transaction. These are non-refundable as they are paid directly to TeamSnap.
- Offline payment forms include cheque or E-transfer to email@example.com (you must include your Registration ID# or player name). Cash or debit/credit will not be accepted at the PGMHA office.
- Refunds do not include processing fees you paid.
- A $40 administration fee is deducted from a refund request
- Additional fees could be deducted from your refund; consult the PGMHA Policy Manual for more details, for example:
- After a player's first scheduled ice time, the cost of all scheduled ice to the date of a refund request will be deducted
- The cost of HC insurance
- Other fees may apply, please consult the PGMHA Policy Manual
- Bank charges levied on NSF cheques will be passed on to the purchaser. An NSF cheque will result in your registration being put on hold until all fees are paid in full.
- If the balance is not paid in full by July 31, 2020 a $100.00 late fee will be added.
- Players will not be considered registered or permitted on the ice until all fees are paid in full (including those receiving third party funding).
- Registration closes November 30, 2020
- Players trying out for BC Hockey regional teams: Players who are registered directly with BC Hockey for regional U15 & U18 programming are also asked to complete & pay the Representative Tryout Registration only to express their intent to play with PGMHA in the event they are released from BC Hockey teams (new). PGMHA will issue full refunds to any player successful in being rostered to one of the BC Hockey teams and who have not attended PGMHA tryouts.
- At least one parent/guardian for each player is required to have current Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Parents. Players will not be considered registered until parents/guardians have completed Respect in Sport.
- It is also mandatory that one parent/guardian of every new player must attend a Sportsmanship in the Stands meeting, in person prior to November 1.