New to PGMHA players always get the early bird fee! Please check the appropriate box during registration.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com and messages will be responded to Tuesday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.
|Player's Birth Year||Program||Early Bird Registration Fees April 1 - May 31, 2021||Regular Registration Fees Starting June 1, 2021||Rep Tryout Fee|
|2015-2017||U7 Cross Ice||$485||$585|
|2013-2014||U9 Cross Ice||$485||$585|
Waitlist Registration Closes October 15, 2021.
THE FINE PRINT!
- A minimum of $200 per player is to be paid at time of registration and before May 31, 2021 with the balance owing paid in full by July 15, 2021 (new).
- Processing fees will be:
- waived (paid by PGMHA) for all Season Registration payments made April 1 to May 31
- added to all payments made after May 31 at the rate of 2.79% plus $0.99/transaction
- non-refundable as they are paid directly to TeamSnap
- New to PGMHA players will always pay Early Bird Rate (check "New to PGMHA" box to receive this discount after the early bird registration timeframe)
- Financial Assistance:
- Families applying for financial assistance must complete the Season Registration and due dates apply.
- Include details of funding application(s) in additional information section of your registration form
- Apply for funding as soon as possible.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about funding.
- Sibling Discount:
- $50/player sibling discount is applied when registering 3 or more players; all players must be added to a single TeamSnap registration for the discount to be applied. Refer to the Help Document at the top of this page.
- example: One registration has 3 players registered, this equates to a $150 total discount
- Refunds do not include processing fees you paid.
- An administration fee and associated costs will be deducted from a refund request after your player has attended their first ice time.
- Additional fees could be deducted from your refund; consult the PGMHA Policy Manual for more details, for example:
- After a player's first scheduled ice time, the cost of all scheduled ice to the date of a refund request will be deducted
- The cost of HC insurance
- Other fees may apply, please consult the PGMHA Policy Manual
- Bank charges levied on NSF cheques will be passed on to the purchaser. An NSF cheque will result in your registration being put on hold until all fees are paid in full.
- If the balance is not paid in full by July 15, 2021 the $100.00 late fee will be added.
- Players will not be considered registered or permitted on the ice until all fees are paid in full (including those receiving third party funding).
- Registration closes December 15, 2021
- Parent Information
- At least one parent/guardian for each player is required to have current Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Parents. Players will not be considered registered until parents/guardians have completed Respect in Sport.
- It is also mandatory that one parent/guardian of every new player must attend a Sportsmanship in the Stands meeting, in person prior to November 1.
- Players trying out for BC Hockey regional teams:
- Players who are registered directly with BC Hockey for regional U15 & U18 programming are also asked to complete & pay the Representative Tryout Registration only to express their intent to play with PGMHA in the event they are released from BC Hockey teams (new).
- PGMHA will issue full refunds to any player successful in being rostered to one of the BC Hockey teams and who have not attended a single PGMHA tryout ice time including pre-ice. This refund will be issued after January 10th and before January 31st.
- One parent from each family much be obtain their Respect In Sport For Hockey Canada Parents
- Record this certification number BCHP-#######-#-### as you will need it when you register your player(s
- Step 2 is also completed in the same website Respect In Sport For Hockey Canada Parents
- Navigate to Profile > Child Management
- Record your player's Hockey Canada Registry ID as you will need it to register your player or add new player
- Note that your players':
- Hockey Canada Registry ID (HCR ID)
- First and Last Name
- are all checked against the Hockey Canada Registry so ensure they are entered correctly and match the information found in your Respect In Sport For Hockey Canada Parents account
*If your intention is to play in BC Hockey Zone Programming (U15-U18 AA & AAA), do not complete the Season Registration, only complete the Rep. Tryout Registration